- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Provide Training on the Health Effects Associated with RCS
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Materials Delivery
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Use of Powered Plant for Post Hole Digging &/or Lifting Loads
- Excavating Post Footings
- Cutting & Drilling Concrete/Asphalt
- Setting Posts
- Fixing Anchor Points & Attaching Sails (mounting points) to Fascia/Roof & Post Supports
- Fuelling On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Shade Sail Installation Safe Work Method Statement
This Shade Sail Installation Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the installation of shade sails.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Shade Sail Installation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)