- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Installing Screens
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Fly Screens and Doors Safe Work Method Statement
This Fly Screens and Doors Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the Installation of Screen Windows and Doors.
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
FREE Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List
Job Steps Covered in Fly Screens and Doors SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)