- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Structures or buildings involving structural alterations or repairs that require temporary support to prevent collapse
- Provide Training on the Health Effects Associated with RCS
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Materials Delivery
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- De-commission & Disconnect Services
- Sub-floor Inspection
- Demolition (removing baseboards, columns & other material)
- Jack the House
- Remove & Replacing Stumps
- Setting the Stump/Posts
- Jack/Prop Removal
- Fuelling On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Restumping Houses Safe Work Method Statement
This Restumping Houses Safe work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the removal of timber stumps and replacing with concrete or steel stumps.
This SWMS processes of removal, replacement and excavation are manual and mechanical using jackhammers hand and power tools.
Access to stumps is via subfloor or removal of floor boards.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Restumping Houses SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)