- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian and New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Remote Locations: Locations that are, outside the metropolitan area and not in close proximity to emergency or support services.
- Remote Worker: Relevant worker(s)/employee(s) undertaking work at remote locations.
- Prepare a Remote/Isolated Work Plan
- Powered Mobile Plant & Equipment
- Arrival On-site and Assess On-site Conditions
- Remote/Isolated Work
- Working Outdoors
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Remote-Isolated Work Safe Work Method Statement
This Remote-Isolated Work Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is for use by relevant workers engaged in work activities in isolation or remote areas, or who work alone in a workplace.
Tasks carried out at a remote worksite, or general workplace shall require a SWMS specific to that work.
Important Note: A worker who is isolated at a workplace by factors such as working at night or working unsupervised whether or not in a remote location are at high risk and should be included in “Remote/Isolated Worker” risk assessments and SWMS. For example: a contract cleaner who cleans offices/factories etc. after hours, a farm worker, a shop assistant who works alone in a shop, a community worker who undertakes home visits etc.
Additional controls are included for Outdoor Work, Remotely and or Isolated Work.
Job Steps Covered in Remote-Isolated Work SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)