- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- In or near water or other liquid that involves the risk of drowning
- Working Alone
- Transporting Chemicals
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Water Testing, Repairs & Cleaning
- Shallow Diving (free air & snorkelling)
- Pump Maintenance
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Pool Maintenance Safe Work Method Statement
The Pool Maintenance Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with pool maintenance including, filter changes, pump repairs and chemical handling.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Remotely &/or Isolated Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Pool Maintenance SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)