- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Provide Training on Electrical Hazards associated with Plumbing Work
- Provide Training on the Health Effects associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Working Outdoors
- Work Area Set-up
- Overhead Electrical Hazards
- Excavation Work
- Working with Power Tools
- Cut or Disconnect a Metallic Water Pipe, Disconnect a Metallic Hot Water Service, Remove a Water Meter, Disconnect the main Earth Wire from a Water Pipe
- Welding, Soldering
- Fitting Appliances & Fixtures
- Commission System
- On Completion
- Emergency Response if Co-worker Suffers Electric Shock
- Document Sample
Plumbing Electrical Safety Safe Work Method Statement
This Plumbing Electrical Safety Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines general electrical hazards associated with plumbing work, including overhead and underground electrical service hazards, electrical supply faults, disconnecting hot water services, cutting or disconnect a metallic water pipe, changing water meters and disconnecting the main earth wire from a water pipe.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Hot Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Plumbing Electrical Safety SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).