- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Lifting Pit/Maintenance Hole Lid
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Inspect & Clearing Drain
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
CCTV Drain Inspection Safe Work Method Statement
This CCTV Drain Inspection Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the process of inspecting drains.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in CCTV Drain Inspection SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)