- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Working Alone
- Coupling/Uncoupling the Low-loader
- Vehicle Operation
- Pick-up/Set-down of Load
- Manual Tasks
- On Completion
- General Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Low Loader Safe Work Method Statement
This Low Loader Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the movement of plant (referred to as the load) using a Low Loader Transport vehicle.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Remotely &/or Isolated Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Low Loader SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)