- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Working Alone
- Training in the Use of Equipment
- Manual Tasks
- Loading & Unloading Vehicle
- Travel To/On/From Sites
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Working Outdoors
- Working Near Powered Mobile Plant
- Vehicle Accident
- Vehicle Breakdown
- Vehicle Maintenance
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Light Vehicle on Construction Safe Work Method Statement
This Light Vehicle on Construction Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the operation of light vehicles.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips & Falls, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Remotely &/or Isolated Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Light Vehicle on Construction SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).