- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Animals, Insects, Reptiles, Hazardous Plants
- Working Outdoors
- Ladder & Trestle Use
- Working with Hand & Power Tools
- Chemical Use
- Manual Tasks
- Temporary Fence Barricades
- Make Safe (Removal & Loading of Debris)
- Make Safe (Floor Covering Removal)
- Make Safe (Sinkholes)
- Make Safe (Swimming Pools)
- Make Safe (Boarding Up)
- Make Safe (Roof Damage)
- Make Safe (Fire Damage)
- Make Safe (Secure Ceiling)
- Make Safe (Tree Removal)
- Make Safe (Vehicle Impact)
- Unloading at Landfill
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Make Safe Safe Work Method Statement
This Make Safe Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with performing emergency make safe tasks on property, land and vehicles such as fire damage, sinkholes, vehicle impact and more.
FREE Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List
Job Steps Covered in Make Safe SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)