- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Asbestos disturbance
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Out-of-hours/Night Work
- Working Remotely or in Isolation
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Height Access
- Key Cutting
- Installing Locks
- Install Electric Strikers & Panels
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Locksmith Safe Work Method Statement
This Locksmith Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls when cutting keys and changing standard locks at premises (commercial and private) and vehicles.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Remotely &/or Isolated Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Locksmith SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)