- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Lead Disturbance
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site, Assess On-site Conditions
- Asses for the Presence of Lead
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Dust Suppression & Ventilation
- Lead Fumes from Heating (welding, torch or grinding)
- Cleaning Lead Process Areas
- Abrasive Blasting
- Manual Scraping & Sanding of Lead-based Materials
- Working with Powered Tools on Lead Dust-producing Materials
- Collection & Disposing of Lead Waste
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Working around Lead Residue-Dust Safe Work Method Statement
This Working around Lead Residue-Dust Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the possible disturbance of lead.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Working around Lead Residue-Dust SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).