- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Artificial extremes of temperature
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Delivery of Goods
- Working in the Kitchen
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Appliances & Utensils
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Ladder Use
- Working in Front of the House
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Kitchen Service Safe Work Method Statement
This Kitchen Service Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the safe work practices while working in a commercial kitchen.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Kitchen Service SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)