- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Implement a Falls Emergency Rescue Plan
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Materials Delivery
- Delivery, Set-up & Removal of EWP
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Installation & Removal of Hoarding Panels
- Fuelling the EWP
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Hoarding Installation Removal Safe Work Method Statement
This Hoarding Installation Removal Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the use of an elevating work platform (EWP) and ladders to install and remove hoarding panels.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Hoarding Installation Removal SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)