- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Business Owner Responsibilities
- Purchasing Chemicals/Substances
- Training & Capabilities
- Chemical Storage & Transporting
- Work Area Set-up
- Use & Handling Chemicals
- Confined Spaces
- Maintaining Hazardous Chemical Controls
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Hazardous Chemicals Safe Work Method Statement
This Hazardous Chemicals Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with how to identify and manage health and safety risks when working near or with hazardous chemicals/substances at a workplace.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Hazardous Substances & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Hazardous Chemicals SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)