- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Asbestos disturbance
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Provide Training on the Health Effects Associated with RCS
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up & Unloading
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Glass Handling & Movement On-site
- Installing the Lifting Bracket & Connecting the Hoist & Vacuum Lifter
- Glass Lift & Installation
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Glazing Structural Safe Work Method Statement
This Glazing Structural Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with structural glazing.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Glazing Risk Assessment
Each SWMS provides a risk assessment matrix and controls to help you keep your workers safe and compliant with all WHS regulations. Plus, our expert team is always available to help you with any questions or concerns.
The easy-to-use format makes it simple to document your risk rating for each high-risk task, including the residual risk rating for the whole process.
Job Steps Covered in Glazing Structural SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)