- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Working Outdoors
- Travel To/From/Between Sites
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Set-up Roadside or Construction Site
- Set-up at an Event
- Manual Tasks
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
This Food & Beverage Mobile Service Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with mobile food/beverage services to construction sites, other premises and for mobile catering services at events.
Food Beverage Mobile Service Safe Work Method Statement
Controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Remotely &/or Isolated Work & Environmental Considerations.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Job Steps Covered in Food Beverage Mobile Service SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)