- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Equipment Delivery
- Assembly, Disassembly &/or Installation
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Equipment Assembly and Installation Safe Work Method Statement
This Equipment Assembly and Installation Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the assembly/disassembly of mechanical equipment.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Equipment Assembly and Installation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)