- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Provide Training on the Health Effects associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Conduct a Site Survey
- Checking Maintenance Holes/Pit Safety
- Delivery & Removal of Drill Rig
- Rig Maintenance On-site
- Fuelling On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Horizontal Directional Boring Safe Work Method Statement
This Horizontal Directional Boring Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with conducting horizontal underground boring.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Horizontal Directional Drilling Risk Assessment
This SWMS contains a risk assessment matrix and controls to help you keep your project on track, while our detailed instructions make sure you stay safe every step of the way.
The easy-to-use format makes it simple to document your risk rating. So you can rest assured that your business is operating safely and in compliance with all applicable regulations.
Comes with FREE Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List valued at $19.95
Job Steps Covered in Horizontal Directional Boring SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)