- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Dive Operations
- Dive Emergencies
- Port Authority Approvals
- Compression Chamber Use
- Incident Management
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- In or near water or other liquid that involves the risk of drowning
- Conduct a Risk Assessment
- Implement a Dive Plan
- Emergency Preparation & Compression Chamber Use
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Setting-up Work/Dive Area
- Manual Tasks
- Conduct Pre-dive Briefing
- Pre-dive Equipment Check
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Entering & Exiting the Water
- Dive Operation
- End of Dive
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Diving Safe Work Method Statement
This Diving Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with commercial diving work.
This Diving SWMS includes:
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Diving Risk Assessment Template
When working in a dangerous environment, you need to be sure that you're taking every precaution.
This SWMS contains a risk assessment matrix to help you identify and mitigate dive risks, so you can be sure that your safety is a top priority.
Job Steps Covered in Diving SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).