- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Provide Training on the Health Effects Associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Allocate a Suitable Area for Materials Management Site
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Working at Height on Ladders, Trestles, Mobile Scaffold & Openings
- Remove Non-fixed Items (i.e. furnishings, cabinets, rugs, appliances, motors, mobile partitions etc.)
- Glazing/Mirror Removal
- Carpet, Vinyl, Timber Floor Covering Removal
- Tile, Concrete Flooring Removal
- Removal Ceiling Fittings, Ceiling, Wall Lining, Redundant Cabling
- Removing Structural Walls or Supporting Framework
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Our Soft Demolition Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with strip-out of existing premises in preparation for demolishing a structure or refurbishment.
Soft Demolition Safe Work Method Statement
A SWMS is an important document that outlines the safety procedures and controls required when working on a demolition site. It’s used by construction companies, building contractors, and other professionals responsible for stripping out buildings.
This document includes working at height on ladders, trestles, mobile scaffold & openings; removing non-fixed items (i.e., furnishings, cabinets, rugs, appliances); glazing/mirror removal; carpet/vinyl/timber floor coverings removal; tile/concrete flooring removal; removing structural walls or supporting framework.
Demolition Risk Assessment Example
SafetyDocs SWMS is the perfect tool for construction companies and other professionals responsible for stripping out buildings before demolition work.
Each Safe Work Method Statement contains a risk assessment matrix and controls that help you identify and control the risks associated with your work.
Allows you to identify your residual risk rating before starting work to keep your team safe!
Job Steps Covered in Soft Demolition SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)