- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Travel To, From & Between Sites
- Pick-up & Delivery
- Manual Tasks
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Delivery-Removal Service Safe Work Method Statement
This Delivery-Removal Service Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the pick-up and delivery of goods such as flowers, white goods, furnishings etc.
This SWMS includes pre-start and planning, from warehouses with powered mobile plant movement and having to park-up adjacent to a road for delivery.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Remotely &/or Isolated Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Delivery-Removal Service SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)