- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Assess On-site Conditions
- Manual Tasks
- Establish a Communication System
- Climbing the Crane
- Crane Pre-start Check
- Select & Inspect Load Equipment
- Pre-lift Assessment
- Crane Operation
- Maintenance On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Crane Overhead Bridge Gantry Safe Work Method Statement
This Crane Overhead Bridge Gantry Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with operation of a bridge or gantry crane with both a manned cabin and remote controlled.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Manual Tasks & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Crane Overhead Bridge Gantry SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)