- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Road Operation
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Establish a Communication System
- Select & Inspect Load Equipment
- Pre-lift Assessment
- Crane Pre-start Check
- Crane Operation
- Maintenance On-site
- Refuelling On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Mobile Crane Safe Work Method Statement
This Mobile Crane Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the use of a mobile crane.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Manual Tasks & Environmental Considerations.
Mobile Crane Risk Assessment
SafetyDocs provides a comprehensive risk assessment in our SWMS to help assess and mitigate hazards associated with your specific setup.
Our documents are tailored to meet the needs of both owners and operators. They are updated regularly to ensure that you always have the most up-to-date information at your fingertips.
Job Steps Covered in Mobile Crane SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)