- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Structures or buildings involving structural alterations or repairs that require temporary support to prevent collapse
- Provide Training on the Health Effects Associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Establish Temporary Traffic Control
- Set-up of Lifting & Erection Work Area
- Establish a Storage Area for the Concrete Element (if delivered from off-site)
- Manual Tasks
- Delivery of Pre-cast Panels
- Crane Placement
- Inspect & Rigging of Panels
- Establish Communication System Between the Crane Operator & Those Assisting in the Lift
- Lifting Panels (crane use)
- Removal of Braces
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Tilt-up Panel Lifting Safe Work Method Statement
This Tilt-up Panel Lifting Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the general safety of work that involves the lifting and bracing of tilt-up/ precast concrete panels.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Tilt-up Panel Lifting SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)