- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Exposing the Pile using an Excavator
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Removing the Pile using a Pile Cropper
- Cutting & Removing the Pile & Reo Bar using a Concrete Saw, Jackhammer & Grinder
- Removing Spoil/Debris
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Concrete Pile Removal Safe Work Method Statement
This Concrete Pile Removal Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the removal of piles using an excavator with a pile cropper, concrete saw, jackhammer and grinder.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hot Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Concrete Pile Removal SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)