- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Pre-start Equipment Check
- Concrete Demolition
- Fuelling On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Concrete Demolition Ultra High Water Pressure Safe Work Method Statement
This Concrete Demolition Ultra High Water Pressure Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the operation of motorised or electric ultra high-pressure hydro blasting equipment used to demolish concrete.
Note: High-pressure water jetting systems with an output capacity greater than 800 bar litres per minute and less than 5600 bar litres per minute are identified as Class A and systems with an output capability above 5600 bar litres per minute are identified as Class B.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Concrete Demolition Ultra High Water Pressure SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)