- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Repair the Water Problem
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Working at Height on Ladders & Trestles
- Suppress Dust/Spores
- Remove all Wet & Mould-damaged Porous Materials
- Cleaning, Disinfecting & Deodorising
- Waste Disposal
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Mould Remediation Clean Safe Work Method Statement
This Mould Remediation Clean Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with conducting mould remediation works after weather event or from another unexpected water source causing mould growth.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Mould Remediation Clean SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)