- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working at Height on Ladders & Trestles
- Removal of Contaminated Materials (i.e. carpets, furniture & other affected materials)
- Clean & Seal HVAC System
- Wash Hard Surfaces
- Encapsulate Relevant Surfaces
- Flush Plumbing & Septic Systems
- Waste Disposal
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Meth Lab Clean Safe Work Method Statement
This Meth Lab Clean Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with cleaning an area in which a clandestine drug lab was located.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Meth Lab Clean SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)