- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Asbestos disturbance
- Site Preparation
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Generator Set-up & Use
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Working at Height on Ladders, Trestles & Falls into Openings
- Removal of Furniture, Household Items including Fitted Cabinets, Mud & Floor Covering (vinyl, linoleum, carpet)
- Insulation Removal
- Clean & Disinfect Every Surface
- Waste Management (powered mobile plant)
- Fuelling On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
We recently had major flooding and this SWMS was invaluable thanks to Safety Culture for getting it out to us when we needed it.
I run a restaurant and have recently had a lot of problems with flooding. This SWMS lets us safely clean up and get back on our feet as soon as possible. It's a hard life but that's what you have to live with if you want to be the best Sushi chef in Atlantis. Also this website is amazing! Thanks for a job well done to the awesome guy who works on it!
Flood Storm Clean-up Safe Work Method Statement
This Flood Storm Clean-up Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the clean-up of premises after floods or storm event, including removal of contaminated items and building materials.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Flood Storm Clean-up SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
All our SWMS Include
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List
Ready to Use Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 8am to 5pm AEST, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com