- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Asbestos disturbance
- Site Preparation
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Generator Set-up & Use
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Working at Height on Ladders, Trestles & Falls into Openings
- Removal of Furniture, Household Items including Fitted Cabinets, Mud & Floor Covering (vinyl, linoleum, carpet)
- Insulation Removal
- Clean & Disinfect Every Surface
- Waste Management (powered mobile plant)
- Fuelling On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
We recently had major flooding and this SWMS was invaluable thanks to Safety Culture for getting it out to us when we needed it.
I run a restaurant and have recently had a lot of problems with flooding. This SWMS lets us safely clean up and get back on our feet as soon as possible. It's a hard life but that's what you have to live with if you want to be the best Sushi chef in Atlantis. Also this website is amazing! Thanks for a job well done to the awesome guy who works on it!
Flood Storm Clean-up Safe Work Method Statement
This Flood Storm Clean-up Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the clean-up of premises after floods or storm event, including removal of contaminated items and building materials.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Flood Storm Clean-up SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)