- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working at Height on Ladders & Trestles
- PPE & Equipment Essentials
- Removal of Visible Traces of Blood, Biological Materials & Debris from the Affected Area
- Removal of Carpets, Furniture & other Affected Porous Materials including Plasterboard & Concrete
- Cleaning, Disinfecting & Deodorising
- Tear Gas Remediation
- Waste Disposal
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Crime Scene Manual Clean Safe Work Method Statement
This Crime Scene Clean Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the cleaning a crime or trauma scene, including bio-hazardous waste disposal.
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Can be used as part of an existing WHS manual or a standalone procedure.
Job Steps Covered in Crime Scene Clean SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)