- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Liaise with Coordinating Road Authority
- Liaise with Rail Network Owner
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site, Assess On-site Conditions & Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Preparation & Installation
- Working with Cement
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Bollard/Speed Bump/Tactile Paving SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Bollard/Speed Bump/Tactile Paving Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with installing bollards and speed bumps and tactile paving to un/controlled crossings, pedestrian islands/pathways, vehicle crossovers, railway platforms, car parks etc.
The method covered in this SWMS is drilling and bolting bollard/speed bump onto asphalt or concrete.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Bollard/Speed Bump/Tactile Paving SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).
Bollard/Speed Bump/Tactile Paving SWMS Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Bollard/Speed Bump/Tactile Paving Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org