- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Working at Height on lLdders & Trestles
- Removal of Carpets, Furniture & other affected Porous Materials including Plasterboard & Concrete
- Cleaning Biohazard-affected Area
- Water Extraction
- Waste Disposal
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Biohazard Clean-up Safe Work Method Statement
This Biohazard Clean-up Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with commercial cleaning work that involves contact with biohazardous material.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Biohazard Clean-up SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).