- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Out of Hours/Night Work
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with powered & Non-powered Tools
- Maintenance Work
- Fuelling Equipment
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Appliance and Equipment Repairs Safe Work Method Statement
This Appliance and Equipment Repairs Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the repair, service and maintenance of appliances & equipment (such as ovens, dishwashers, washing machines, generators etc.).
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Appliance and Equipment Repairs SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).