- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Review Procedure
- Document Control
- Distribution Record Register
- Amendment Record Register
- References and Applicable Documents
- Standards and Guidelines
- Leave Policy
- Annual Leave
- Sick and Carer's Leave
- Family and Domestic Violence Leave
- Compassionate and Bereavement Leave
- Materinity and Parental Leave
- Public Holidays
- Community Service Leave
- Long Service Leave
- Document Sample
Do your employees know what leave they are entitled to?.
This Leave Policy outlines the entitlements and process for all employees to use their annual leave, sick and carer’s leave, compassionate leave, maternity and parental leave, long service leave, and community service.
The policy is designed to ensure that every employee understands what they are entitled to when it comes time for them to take a break from work or if they need time off due to illness or caring responsibilities. It also provides information on how these entitlements may be used with other types of paid or unpaid leaves available under the National Employment Standards.
Give employees assurance that you will provide them with the essential time off to recover from an illness, celebrate a holiday or, deal with life events.