- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Review Procedure
- Document Control
- Distribution Record Register
- Amendment Record Register
- References and Applicable Documents
- Standards and Guidelines
- Internet Use Policy
- Email Addresses
- Inappropriate Use Guidelines
- Document Sample
This policy is designed to provide guidance on the use of social media and the internet for business purposes, including personal use during work hours.
The company recognises that employees may have a need to access the internet or social media sites for business purposes, but it also recognises that there are risks associated with this type of activity. For example, an employee's account could be hacked or compromised by malware; they could post something inappropriate on their own account, or they could violate laws governing privacy rights.
To help minimise these risks, we have developed guidelines for appropriate use of the internet and social media sites in order to protect your employees' accounts and data as well as our company's reputation.
Buy now and get started on creating a customised Internet Use Policy for your business!