- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Review Procedure
- Document Control
- Distribution Record Register
- Amendment Record Register
- References and Applicable Documents
- Standards and Guidelines
- Employment Policy
- Employment Applications
- Probation Periods
- Hours of Work
- Lateness for Work
- Document Sample
Do you have an employment policy?
An employment policy is essential for any company. It provides all staff with consistent information on their employment conditions and allows you to detail those requirements of employment, including working hours, probation periods, reporting and more.
A well-written Human Resources (HR) Employment Policy will help your business stay compliant with the law while also providing a framework for employees to understand what is expected of them in order to be successful at work.
You want your employees happy! And this means making sure they know what's expected of them in regards to how they conduct themselves at work - both professionally and personally.