- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Risk Factors Affecting Fitness For Work
- Appropriate Actions
- Document Sample
Fitness for Work Policy
As an employer, it's essential to ensure your employees are fit for work.
We know that when it comes to your employees’ health and safety at work, there is no room for error. You want them to be safe and healthy so they can go home every day without injury or illness.
But what happens if an employee shows up sick? Or tired? Or injured? What do you do then? Do you send them home immediately? Do you let them stay in the office with their injury until the end of the day because they don’t have time off left on their paid leave balance? It’s not always easy to make these decisions, but we want to help!
This policy will give managers and supervisors all of the information they need about managing fitness-for-duty issues, including tips on how best to approach an employee who may be unfit for duty; what questions should be asked during investigations into fitness-for-duty concerns; what steps should be taken if an investigation reveals that someone is unfit for duty