- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Review Procedure
- Document Control
- Distribution Record Register
- Amendment Record Register
- References and Applicable Documents
- Standards and Guidelines
- Disciplinary Action Policy
- Procedures and Documentation for Disciplinary Action
- Document Sample
Staff members are a company's most valuable resource. To maintain the best staff, it is important to have clear guidelines on what constitutes unacceptable behaviour and how disciplinary action will be handled.
This Disciplinary Action Policy provides clear guidance to staff on absences, poor time management, workplace discipline and disorderly behaviour. It also includes dishonest behaviours, which can lead to dismissal or other sanctions. The policy sets out clearly defined procedures for dealing with these issues appropriately that respects the rights of all parties involved.
By having this policy in place, you'll ensure your business has a fair approach when addressing misconduct from staff members while ensuring that everyone understands their responsibilities within the organisation.