- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Working Outdoors
- Relocating, Loading or Unloading Powered Mobile Plant
- Loading & Unloading Non-Mobile Equipment
- Isolation - Lockout / Tag Out (LOTO)
- Plant and Equipment Maintenance
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Hire Yard Safe Work Method Statement
This Hire Yard Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers the movement and loading/unloading of equipment at the hire yard only. It does not cover work on other sites.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Noise and Vibration, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Fuels, Oils & Chemicals, Hazardous Manual Tasks & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Hire Yard SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).
All our SWMS Include
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List
Ready to Use Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 8am to 5pm AEST, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com