- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Working Outdoors
- Relocating, Loading or Unloading Powered Mobile Plant
- Loading & Unloading Non-Mobile Equipment
- Isolation - Lockout / Tag Out (LOTO)
- Plant and Equipment Maintenance
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Hire Yard Safe Work Method Statement
This Hire Yard Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers the movement and loading/unloading of equipment at the hire yard only. It does not cover work on other sites.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Noise and Vibration, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Fuels, Oils & Chemicals, Hazardous Manual Tasks & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Hire Yard SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).