- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Review Procedure
- Document Control
- Distribution Record Register
- Amendment Record Register
- References and Applicable Documents
- Standards and Guidelines
- Terror Related Incident Policy
- Terror Related Incident Procedure
- Emergency Response - Action during a Terror/Hostage Incident
- Offender Description Form
- Document Sample
Terror Related Incident Policy
This Terror related incident policy outlines the processes required to assist staff and customers in the case of a terror-related event.
A violent emergency incident can be defined as when an injury has occurred from a violent event, or there is an immediate threat of physical harm or injury.
Workers should always consider their safety above all else in emergencies—examples: Armed Hold-up, Terror / Hostage event, violence between colleagues.