- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Review Procedure
- Document Control
- Distribution Record Register
- Amendment Record Register
- References and Applicable Documents
- Standards and Guidelines
- Procurement Policy
- Procurement Procedure
- Corrective/Preventative Actions Form
- Pre-purchase Checklist
- Purchasing Record
- Risk Assessment Form
- Document Sample
This Procurement Policy is a document that shows a business's commitment to eliminating hazards associated with items of plant, equipment, chemical substances, and other materials before they are introduced into the workplace.
The procedure applies to all items of plant, equipment, materials, and chemicals that are being considered for purchase, hire, lease, or donation to a business.