- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Review Procedure
- Document Control
- Distribution Record Register
- Amendment Record Register
- References and Applicable Documents
- Standards and Guidelines
- Fatigue Management Policy
- Fatigue Management Plan
- Fatigue Risk Assessment Form (Workplace)
- Driver Fatigue Management Form (non-heavy vehicle)
- Document Sample
Workplace Fatigue Management Plan
The purpose of this Workplace Fatigue Management Plan is to identify and reduce risks concerning fatigue and to provide adequate resourcing to prevent fatalities, injury or illness caused by fatigue.
Fatigue harms the work/life balance of people and can lead to health issues, serious harm, and fatalities.
Fatigue is defined as feeling tired, drained or exhausted.