- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Review Procedure
- Document Control
- Distribution Record Register
- Amendment Record Register
- References and Applicable Documents
- Standards and Guidelines
- Occupational Dive Policy
- Occupational Dive Procedure
- Dive Plan
- Pre-Dive Briefing
- Diving Equipment
- During Dive Operations
- Dive Records
- Dive Teams
- General Dive Requirements & Guidelines
- Dive Plan Template
- Site-Specific Hazards - Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Fitness to Dive Form
- Band Mask Daily Set-up and Function Checklist
- Full Face Mask Function Checklist
- Panel and Comms Pre-dive Checklist
- Dive Brief Toolbox Talk Record
- Dive Checklist
- Diving in Close Proximity to Energised Machinery
- Restoring Equipment to Service Procedure
- On-site Compression Chamber
- Surface Support Vessel Management Policy
- Dive Emergency Management
- Emergency Radio Communications
- Missing/Lost Diver Emergency Response
- Injured Diver Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Diving Management Plan
The Diving Management Plan outlines the commitment of an organisation to ensure that a safe system of work is in place to reduce the likelihood of workers being injured from Occupational Diving Work.
General and High-Risk Diving Work for this plan is defined as work carried out in or underwater (or any other liquid) while breathing compressed gas.
The Occupational Diving Work policies and procedures will help an organisation comply with relevant OHS/WHS legislation and implement safe working practices.
Diving Management Plan Contents:
This plan can be used as a stand-alone document or incorporated into your existing OHS Management System.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org