- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Reduce risk in response to the hazards of COVID-19 when travelling;
- Identify and put in place systems to support peoples’ health regarding COVID-19 hazards at work;
- Maintain compliance with State/Territory regulatory requirements;
- Maintain a responsible approach to protect the interests and health of workers, business partners, and contractors.
- COVID-19 Safety Policy
- Monitor and Review
- COVID-19 Travel and Work Safety Plan Guide (How to use this plan)
- Risk Management
- Worker Training and Instruction
- Links to Resource Material
- Travel Protocols
- Hygiene Management for physical distancing and facilities management
- Indigenous and other community contact
- Monitoring, identification and management of worker health
- COVID-19 Travel and Work Safety Plan Checklist
- Close Contact Log
- Worker COVID-19 Test Register
- Document Sample
COVID-19 Travel & Work Safety Plan
All employers have a responsibility to provide and maintain a working environment that is safe and free of risks to health.
As part of this responsibility, businesses across Australia will need to prepare a COVID-19 Travel and Work Safety Plan for workers travelling and working at remote and/or interstate worksites.
This COVID-19 Travel & Work Safety Plan will help you develop a plan specific to your workplace with control measures to manage the risk of COVID-19.
The plan will define, document and communicate the controls implemented by your business.
The plan aims to: