- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Review Procedure
- Document Control
- Distribution Record Register
- Amendment Record Register
- References and Applicable Documents
- Standards and Guidelines
- Competency, Training & Awareness Policy
- Competency, Training & Awareness Procedure
- First Aid Worker Register
- Induction Checklist
- Roles and Responsibilities Schedule
- Training Needs Register
- Worker Training Record
- Worker Training, Competency and Induction Register
- Document Sample
Competency, Training & Awareness Plan
Training is vital to assist workers to perform their work safely.
The Competency, Training & Awareness Plan outlines an organisation's commitment to training and covers health, welfare and safety issues related to tasks performed.
The objective of the plan is to identify that all workers and contractors have the required skills and competencies to work safely.