- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Review Procedure
- Document Control
- Distribution Record Register
- Amendment Record Register
- References and Applicable Documents
- Standards and Guidelines
- HR Organisational Roles and Responsibilities
- Org Chart
- Roles, Responsibilities, Accountabilities and Authorities Register
- Document Sample
Do you have a Human Resources (HR) Organisational Roles and Responsibilities document in place?
The HR Organisational Roles and Responsibilities document will allow your company to have clear supervisory and reporting chains in place for easier management. It also provides a framework for the organisation of the workforce, which is essential when it comes to managing staff.
This document can be used as a reference point by all levels of management within the company, including senior managers, middle managers, supervisors and team leaders. It’s important that everyone understands their role within the organisational structure so they can work more effectively with other members of staff.