- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Review Procedure
- Document Control
- Distribution Record Register
- Amendment Record Register
- References and Applicable Documents
- Standards and Guidelines
- Code of Conduct Policy
- Employee Acknowledgement
- Document Sample
Code of Conduct Policy
Have you ever been in a situation where you felt uncomfortable?
Do you want to make sure that everyone feels safe and respected at work? That's why it is important to have a Code of Conduct Policy outlining the norms, responsibilities, and behaviour of people within your organisation. It provides staff with a clear outline for expected behaviour, rights and responsibilities for acting professionally.
The policy is designed to protect employees from harassment or discrimination by other employees or third parties outside the workplace. It also outlines how staff should behave towards each other while on company premises or during business-related activities outside the office such as conferences, trade shows etc., which may be considered "work-related" according to your employment contract. This code will help ensure that all team members are treated fairly and respectfully at all times.
Buy now and get started on creating a customised Code of Conduct Policy for your business!