- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Dress Code and Public image
- Internet Use
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- Modern Slavery
- Workplace Bullying
- Domestic Violence
- Violence in the Workplace
- Sexual Harassment
- Document Sample
Business Ethics and Conduct Manual
Business ethics is a growing concern for organisations and companies. In fact, more than two-thirds of employees surveyed said they believe their companies are not doing enough to address business ethics and conduct.
Employees want to work at ethical businesses that have high standards of behaviour. But how can you know if your company has the right culture? How will they know what’s expected of them as an employee? And how does your organisation make sure it stays on the right side of the law?
The answer is simple – create an ethical workplace with a clear code of conduct! This manual will help you develop a set of principles, values, and behaviours for all members working in your company. It will serve as guideposts for everyone who works there to understand what’s expected from them in terms of professional conduct.
By purchasing this manual, you are setting up an effective way to educate employees about proper business practices and foster integrity throughout your entire company.