- Aligns with International Standards AS/NZS ISO 45001, 14001, 9001.
- Microsoft Word Format (fully editable).
- Document Control.
- Comprehensive collection of Checklists, Forms & Registers.
- Customising Instructions.
- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- AS/NZS ISO 45001:2018 - Occupational Health & Safety (OHS/WHS) Management Systems
- AS/NZS ISO 14001:2016 - Environmental Management Systems
- AS/NZS ISO 9001:2016 - Quality Management Systems
Cleaning Management System Manual
- The comprehensive manual provides all policies & procedures you will need to manage OHS/WHS, Environmental aspects and Quality processes in your Health and Community Service business.
- Click on the Document Sample tab to see the complete table of contents.
Cleaning service tasks present many common hazards in the workplace, such as working at heights, manual handling, and electrical hazards.
This manual also includes additional policies and procedures for workplace bullying, drugs and alcohol, fatigue, working with the public and more…
- Managing a HSEQ system requires the ability to maintain records, generate permits, undertake risk assessments and more.
- With over 70 supporting documents available, the comprehensive selection of checklists, forms & registers will cover all of your needs.
- All SafetyCulture management systems are supplied with completed document control. The document control system is set up to manage and reference all policies, checklists, forms & registers within the system.
- The system also includes a process of review and approval to track comments and amendments before new document releases, eliminating missing documentation.
- A useful guide is included to help implement your HSEQ Management System and easy to follow tips on how to personalise your documents with your business name and logo.
- Document Sample
Cleaners HSEQ Management System
AS/NZS ISO 45001:2018, ISO 14001:2016, ISO 9001:2016
This HSEQ Management System for Cleaning provides you with the framework needed to establish an effective HSEQ system for your cleaning business.
Unlike individual management systems, a HSEQ approach allows similar processes across Health, Safety, Environment and Quality to be managed without duplication.
Suitable for both small and large organisations these management systems are written in alignment with:
The manual provides internal policies and procedures covering all aspects of a world-class Cleaning management system, including planning and leadership, document control, monitoring, analysis, auditing and more.